25 września 2016

Photoshooting and chill riding in Bielsko-Biała, Poland on Enduro Trails with Maja

Just wanna ride again and to have my own bike! : (
Anyone can help me?

Okay... Sorry. It's not time for it...
I just wanna talk about my new bike-model for shooting...
Yesterday she was 2nd on local uphill race...on a full suspension enduro bike. Yes. And she was 2nd, hahahaha, CRAZY GIRL! <3

Meet Maja!





She loves pizza...and she shows it even by her SOCKS! <3

She also loves her new bike!

I fell in love with those roots!

Ok... Less words, more action shots with this red lady on a red rocket!

And this dark forest atmosphere. Wow!
























I like those views of Polish mountains : )

And yes...That's me! :D Thanks for watching, bye!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Nabazgraj coś...